TEQBALL USA LLC (“”, " " or "", "", or "") collects a variety of information in connection with the organization of the TEQVOLY WORLD TOUR 2023 (“”).
This Policy describes the information we collect from athletes registering for and participating in the Event (“”) and, if the Athlete is a minor or of limited legal capacity (e.g. under conservatorship), their legal guardian (jointly referred to as “”) and how we use and disclose such information.
We process and store certain information about you for purposes of your registration for, and participation in, the Event. Some of this information is provided by you voluntarily to us. This section provides more detail about the category of information collected and its sources.
: We may collect and store the following categories information:
- , including full name, email address, postal address.
- , including your place and date of birth, mother’s name, address, nationality, photo identification document data (passport number, or ID number or a scanned copy of your ID or passport or similar document), social security number.
- including their place and date of birth, mother’s name, address, nationality, photo identification document data (passport number, or ID number or a scanned copy of their ID or passport or similar document), social security number,
- , including country of nationality,
- including vaccination-status-related information,
- , including your bank account number in case you win prize money.
: We will also collect information in connection with your registration for and participation in the Event. This information collected and processed by us (as provided by our Affiliate) includes:
- , e.g. your placement on the competition table, the schedule of your games, your final place in the competition, prize money won.
- , this covers your likeness and/or voice when captured by us in the form of photos or videos.
- , including content within any message you send to us (such as feedback and questions).
We do not process or collect other information from you in addition to the information specified above. However, the third party provider of the registration platform (Jotform Inc.) may collect information from you without our instructions or control. This may include the collection of information for analytics and advertising purposes and the usage of cookies. We are not responsible for such additional information processing operations of Jotform Inc. For further information on Jotform Inc.’s information processing practices, please refer to Jotform Inc.’s privacy notice here:
We may use your personal information to enable your participation in the Event, to provide you with the price money (as applicable) should you have won during the Event, to communicate with you, and, among others, to verify your compliance with the Event rules.
- . We may share your information with entities that process information on our behalf for our business and commercial purposes. Service providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, and technical support.
- We may share your information with our related entities (hereinafter “”) for business purposes such as IT-, customer support, marketing, technical operations, information sharing, and other related business purposes.
- We may share your information with the competent sports’ governing body for purposes of sport development. In that event, the relevant governing body shall act as the independent data controller in compliance with the laws applicable thereto.
- . We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition, business combination of all or any portion of our business or assets, change of control, or a transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to another third party (including in the case of any bankruptcy proceeding).
- We share your information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Platform or anyone else.
- We may share your information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Platform.
- We may share your information with your consent.
- : Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit .
- : You may access and update certain information that you have provided to us by sending an email to the email address set out in the “Contact Us” section below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- In case the registration platform is using analytics and advertising-related technologies: Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at and by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network at .
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to nature of the information subject to disposal.
As Athletes at least 14 years of age may register for and participate in the Event, we process data related to such Athletes.
We use reasonable security procedures to protect your information. However, no data transferred over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Personal information collected for a Tournament is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public.
If you have questions or comments, requests about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or by mail at the following address: 10811 Washington Blvd., Ste 400, Culver City, CA 90232.
TEQBALL Group refers to the following legal entities for the purposes of this Privacy Notice: Teqball Holding S.à r.l. (Luxembourg) [registered seat: 44 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, LU; registered with RCS Luxembourg under n° B191050]; TEQBALL Kft. (Hungary) [registered seat: Expo tér 5-7., H-1101 Budapest, Hungary; registered with the Budapest-Capital Regional Court under n° 01-09-174699]; Teqball International Ltd. (Ireland) [registered seat: 16/17 College Green D02 V078 Dublin 2, Ireland; registry n° 556927]; Teqball Ltd. (UK) [registered seat: 5th Floor 167 - 169 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 5PF; registry n° 08503971]; International Teqball Federation (“FITEQ”) (Hungary) [registered seat: Expo tér 5-7., H-1101 Budapest, Hungary; registry n° 01-02-0017651].